Sunday, December 6, 2009

Turkied Out...

Trying to think up something different but still slightly traditional for Christmas Eve Dinner because quite frankly I'm so sick of Turkey. We were watching a smoked pork shoulder with BBQ sauce, which just sounded really good for a change of pace at the Holidays. I'm gonna experiment with Indian Pudding for desert, which sounds really really good (note to self: Stop watching Food TV, it's not helping my expanding waist line). I'm also going to experiment with Pumpkin/chocolate fudge and a peanut butter/chocolate fudge recipe that is currently running around in my head. Next weekend should be a good baking weekend.

In the mean time, I feel like I've pretty much read all that I can read now. I'm looking for Push (the book version of the movie Precious), but I'm in no rush to read something really really deep and depressing.

What's really bad is that I've yet to watch New Moon. I'm a bad Twerd. I'm tempted to just wait until DVD.

I'm also still in love with my new TV. Thank you Black Friday! Bye bye ugly old TV that didn't even have the back hooked in correctly because I lost a few screws.

0 comments: